1. I have technical issues when I want to register an account. What can I do?
Please contact me. I will look into it.
2. i ordered prints in your shop but I never received them.
Due to Covid19 it can take longer than usual at the moment. But nevertheless, it shouldn’t be that long. If you haven’t received your order within 3 weeks, please contact me. I will investigate further. If the parcel was lost on its way, I will send you another one.
Commissions and custom made prints
1. Do you accept commissions?
Not on a regular basis. Just send me a mail with more info about your idea and I will get back to you.
2. I want a print in a larger size or on canvas. Is that possible?
It depends on the original drawing. Please contact me.
Inspiration and ideas
1. Where do your ideas come from?
I am inspired by a million things: Stories, fairy and folk tales, music, films, life itself, nature… On my blog you can (soon;) read more about my inspiration.
2. Do you use models or reference pictures?
All the people I draw and paint come from my imagination. I sometimes use inspirational reference for poses. But I never copy photographs directly – I am definitely not patient enough for this. But I often use reference pictures to draw hands or a special lighting situation. I also pose in front of a mirror or use my husband as a model.